[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thomas and Charlotte

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:21:13 -0800

Monica: I just validated your scan of Hyyde Park Headsman and want you to know
it is one of the best scans I have had the pleasure of validating. In fact,
after reading the first 100 pages and spot reading a few more, I am uploading
the book as I see no reason for it not to get in the administrative pool, so I
will finish reading it later. The book I had to scan of Calander Square had
print so close to the binding that I couldn't get a good scan; supposedly I am
going to get another copy to try. If that doesn't work, I will let the list
know so someone else can scan it if necessary. You make me wish I had a
document feeder but I'm not willing to buy books in order to disassemble them.
Jill