[bksvol-discuss] Re: This discussion page.

  • From: Tomoko Miles <seisha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 22:55:39 -0800

Thanks! You understood what I wanted to ask.
Yes, I want to read the archives. I could access archive. I couldn't find vacation mode or options change from this site <//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi I remembered when I requested to subscribe this discussion page, I found vacation option. Now I don't remember which link I accessed.
Anyway thanks a lot!
Have a good Sunday!
Tomoko

At 05:34 PM 2/23/2008, you wrote:
Hi Tomoko,
Sorry I missed your email message.  I'll write more to you off list
tomorrow.

You should be able to stay subscribed to the list, not receive the emails
and look at the threads.  To do this, you will want to stay subscribed but
login to freelists.org and set your status/option to "vacation".  Here is
the link to set up for the login:
login for options changes: //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

The direct link to the archives is:
//www.freelists.org/archives/bksvol-discuss/

By setting your status to "vacation" you won't receive the messages, but you
can stay subscribed and easily change back to receiving the messages in
digest form (once a day) or as they are submitted (the way I think you have
it set up now) if you decide to do so at a later date.

Sorry to hear you had some problems with your first validation.  It happens
to all of us so please hang in there!

Again, take care, and I'll write more off list tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Cindy 4 (AKA Cindy Warford)
cindy_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
A smile is the same in any language.