[bksvol-discuss] Third submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:52:34 -0600

Hi again.

My final submission of the evening is Beauty by Sheri S. Tepper. As usual,
it's in .rtf format, and scanned very well. The synopsis is below.

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In
Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx

Drawing on the wellspring of tales such as "Sleeping Beauty," is a moving
novel of love and loss, hope and despair, magic and nature. Set in a place
both enchanted and frightening, the story begins with a wicked aunt's curse
that will afflict a young woman named Beauty on her sixteenth birthday.
Though Beauty is able to sidestep tragedy, she soon finds herself embarked
on an adventure of vast consequences. For it becomes clear that the
enchanted places of this fantastical world-a place not unlike our own-are in
danger and must be saved before it is too late.