[bksvol-discuss] Re: Think Christmas!!!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:16:57 -0500

I wonder how many are in the collection that don't have the word Christmas
in the title? Maybe that would be a good addition to the category listings,
if they ever get around to adding more...a category for holidays. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx