[bksvol-discuss] Re: Think Christmas!!!

Dear Jana and Everyone,

Jana, I'm looking forward to reading the Christmas book you mentioned.

My basement is too cluttered so I've only found a portion of my Christmas books and they aren't very scanner friendly. Before offering them to be scanned I'm checking the collection and found...

The Bird's Christmas Carol by Kate Douglas WigginIt's a small, 69 page book originally copyrighted in 1886. That's so cool! I'm downloading the brf version tonight!

I found it by searching Kate Wiggin and Bookshare has several more of her books.

Now I can donate my print copy of The Bird's Christmas Carol to the library bookstore in time for Christmas, a bonus!

Always With Love,

Lissi