[bksvol-discuss] The shelters of stone

  • From: "Satauna" <mercury@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 02:39:33 -0700

Hi, all! Did anyone on this list submit The shelters Of Stone, by Jean
Auel? It's already in the collection.  The already validated version
says "good some errors", and I know that to be true because I read it.
I just downloaded the one awaiting validation, and it also says, good,
some errors.  How in the world am I supposed to compare the two? Any
ideas would be great, or if you submitted this title could you let me
know?

Thanks!
REALLY! I'm going to BED! No coffee for me tomorrow. (Yeah, right!)
Satauna in Seattle