[bksvol-discuss] Re: The shape of mercy and chapter headings for it?

Kristin,
I can get the book at our local library and my mom who is sighted can check for chapter headings if you like. She is also a volunteer.

I ordered the book and should have it in a couple days and will email you off list the chapter headings and page numbers with the beginning sentence of the chapter so you can easily insert them.... if you would like for us to get the book and get you the chapter headings.

Laura Ann

At 02:24 PM 3/3/2009, you wrote:

Amber,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for submitting this novel to the list and I love it. It's going super fast too and turning out to be an enjoyable read! However, I was wondering if there were any chapter headings for this book? Like chapter 1 or something along these lines. If the original text didn't have them then that's no problem and I just wanted to double check with you. If there are chapter headings that need to be inserted then please just let me know and I'll take care of it. Hopes this helps and I look forward to reading more of this novel! Take care and have a great day! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Kristin