[bksvol-discuss] The shape of mercy and chapter headings for it?

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:24:22 -0600

Amber,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for submitting this novel to the list and I love
it. It's going super fast too and turning out to be an enjoyable read! However,
I was wondering if there were any chapter headings for this book? Like chapter
1 or something along these lines. If the original text didn't have them then
that's no problem and I just wanted to double check with you. If there are
chapter headings that need to be inserted then please just let me know and I'll
take care of it. Hopes this helps and I look forward to reading more of this
novel! Take care and have a great day!

Kristin