[bksvol-discuss] Re: The ghost in Room 11

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 18:07:22 -0500

Hi All,

For some odd reason which I cannot figure out, my computer doesn't download
some books.  Mayrie, just to let you and whoever takes the book know, I
tried to download this book for validation but got an error message saying
something like, "getting information on file".  In spite of the fact that I
was unable to download the book, it showed up on my step 2 page so I
released it.  This seems to happen mostly with children's books even though
I love them.  Does anyone have any idea why this wouuld happen on some books
and not on others?

Thanks,

Sue S.