[bksvol-discuss] The books were rejected.

  • From: Tomoko Miles <seisha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 11:14:08 -0700

Hello everyone,
Two books, I had validated recently, were rejected because the excellent copies were already in Bookshare's collection list. I think that if Bookshare already had the excellent copy, removing the submitting book from the validation waiting list is the collection Development staff member's responsibility. What do you think?
Sincerely