[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Wrath Of Asher By Angus Wells

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:47:03 -0500

Try making a quality report from the book's Bookshare page. That would probably get you an improved copy faster unless someone is ready to start on it right now.

"People think they have taken quite an extraordinarily bold step forward when they have rid themselves of belief in hereditary monarchy and swear by the democratic republic. In reality, however, the state is nothing but a machine for the oppression of one class by another, and indeed in the democratic republic no less than in the monarchy." - Friedrich Engels

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com