[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Word, The Name, The Blood

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 13:54:31 -0700 (PDT)

Probably the former reason. From the history, all the book needed was page
breaks and numbers, but that takes time, especially if the person trying to put
them is using a different edition and has to make changes in text to agree with
the book they're using.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: