[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Word, The Name, The Blood

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:46:40 -0700

Hi Alyssa,

    If the book still shows up in your scans in progress list, and you
haven't received a rejection notice, then it hasn't been rejected
officially.

If you have received an automated notice from bookshare telling you the book
has been rejected, then I'd definitely try Carrie and/or  Pavi again.

Just my opinion though.

Mayrie

  _____