From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Julie Morales
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:54 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: The Wonders of Kurzweil

Oh, Jake, I feel your pain! *grin* I love Kurzweil and can only imagine
what you're having to endure! *smile* Seriously, though, you're not the
first one I've heard talk about OpenBook in this way and it is a shame
they won't improve their product, but then, that just means more people
in favor of Kurzweil, huh? Yeah! *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx