From: Noel Romey <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:26:02 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: The Well of Lost Plots missing lines and footnotes

It's on the top of the second page of chapter 2.  In the copy on bookshare
(from what I can tell at least( the bottom of the first page, for reference says
to explain the technical possibilities of dippy egg fingers when a copy of The
Toad dropped on the mat. The only news story was about some sort of
drug-related gang warfare in Reading. It was part of the plot in Caversham
Heights and reminded me that sooner or later-and quite possibly sooner-I

And then page two of teh chapter begins

"Sorry," he said sheepishly, apologizing for the misrelated grammatical
construction almost immediately, "Wyatt is my name, not the hat's."
"I kind of figured that," I replied.
Wooden and worn with use, he was holding a clipboard. "Oh, bother!" he said in
the manner of someone who had just referred to George Eliot as "he" in a room
full of English professors. "I've done it again!"
"Really, I don't mind," I repeated. "What can I do for you?" "You're very kind.
As a Character Exchange Program member, I would like to ask you to get yourself
into
page
The actual page excerpt should read

would be expected to take on the mantle of Mary as part of the Character
Exchange Program. I had another careful read of the precis, which gave me a
good idea of the plot chapter by chapter, but no precise dialogue or indication
as to what I should be doing, or when. I didn't have to wonder very long as a
knock at the door revealed an untidy man wearing a hat named Wyatt.
"Sorry," he said sheepishly, apologizing for the misrelated grammatical
construction almost immediately, "Wyatt is my name, not the hat's."
"I kind of figured that," I replied.

Does this make sense?

On Feb 13, 2008 7:46 AM, Donna Goodin <goodind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Noel,

That was my scan. I went through the whole book and didn't see any missing
text.  Can you tell me what pages you are talking about that have missing lines?
Thanks,
Donna