[bksvol-discuss] The Twelve Stories Before Christmas

  • From: "The Book Man Of The Universe" <thebookmanoftheuniverse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Discussion List" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bookshare Volunteer Discussion List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:42:15 -0800

Hello Fellow Booksharians and Listers,
     I am looking forward to seeing all of you in the friends of bookshare
room this evening.  We will be chatting about which Christmas books you like
the most so bring your favorite snack, holiday drink and a good book and
expect to have some fun. We will be gathering around the fire place at 9:00
eastern and 6:00 pacific.  Come and get to know your fellow bookshare
members and volunteers and don't forget to bring a friend.   I for one am
looking forward to hearing all about which books will make the top twelve
for this season.
Brian
P.S. Here is the address:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e