[bksvol-discuss] Re: The South Beach Diet Party Cookbook

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:31:11 -0400

To reject a book you go to upload and then at the bottom, near the accept button there is a reject button. After you hit enter on the reject button, another screen comes up where you are given choices for the reject reason and an edit box where you can leave comments.

I will reject the South Beach Party Cookbook for you though.

E.

At 11:20 PM 6/16/2008, you wrote:
Okay, this book only has a release or upload. I don't want it to go to step one because everybody is right it needs a totally new scanning job.

I realeased the book and hopefully one of the staff will take it off step one. If it does get rescanned I am very willing to validate it.

http://www.eset.com