[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Reckoning, Sharon Kay Penman

Donna,

Did you ask for this before? I seem to remembere
looking up the book and thinking it sounded like a
good read. smile

If you don't hear from the person, I can get the book
and provide the pages for you. It's the second book in
a series. Is the first in the collection? I haven't
looked.

I did look for the Ahern book after finding the
Gregory books in the collection but since it wasn't
there I didn't mention that. I should have andsaved
you the trouble.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/