[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Princes of Ireland

Ok, I shouldn't have gone to bed as soon as I did last night--if I hadn't I
could have undone a bit of this confusion. The copy of the Princes book I
found on the download page yesterday afternoon was slightly mistitled as
"Princes in Ireland" rather than of Ireland, but it is definitely by
Rutherfurd. The submitter says that there are some issues with the first
pages of the book, but that the preface and text are really excellent. I'll
spend some time with it today, and see if this true or if I run into stuff
that can't be fixed without a print copy. The copy I had listed only a
submitter in the comment history, no previous attempted validators. I'll go
check out the step 1 page and see if I find others there.

Amber, does your copy list a submitter and/or any previous validators? It
would be good to know if there are two copies or three. If there are three,
and if Amber would like to validate it, that would be fine with me. I don't
know yet whether I want to validate the whole book, but I'm happy to see how
complete the copy I have is. If it seems good I'll either work on it, or, if
Amber or E wants, I can release it and let them work on it.
Hth,
Kellie