[bksvol-discuss] The Price of Murder

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 10:58:59 -0700

I am ready to submit The Price of Murder by Bruce Alexander. This is the tenth in the series and is a BSO replacement. If someone who loves mysteries and hasn't read this one in the Sir John Fielding series would like to proof, please let me know and I will put a hold on it for you. It should need very little work on the proofer's part. Jill