[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Plantagenet Prelude

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:34:49 -0500

Awesome! Validators are wonderful people!

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale
  That is so very exciting!  I will read every one, and would be happy to
validate if needed.

  Sue S.