[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Perfect Bookshare

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:11:29 -0500

Hi Monica,

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but how can there be a "perfect"
bookshare?  It means different things to different people, and is made up of
imperfect people, including me.  <smile>

Having said that, though, I would love to see moore categories on bookshare.
For instance, the category "literature and fiction" seems to be a catch-all.
Also, a humor category would be nice.  We have joke books and books written
by humorists such as Dave Barry, but they are just lumped into other
categories because there is no humor category.

Also, a Holidays category would be nice.

Just my thoughts off the top.

This is an interesting topic.

Sue S.