[bksvol-discuss] The Odessy by LATTIMORE

HI all
I have a question and a favor to ask I have a friend who just joined bookshare
something about a promo from the n f b. anyway, she was looking fr a book that
I am sure most of you are framiliar with it is called The Oddessy by Homer. The
probblem is that she needs a spacific year (1971) and translation of the book.
I looked the translater up His name is LATTIMORE. I searched the net and I
can't get the translater and the year to match. Has anyone ever heard of this
edition? If anyone has any information that proves that the year matches the
author I'd appriciate it. Thannks in advance

Anastasia

countries) for 2¢/min or less.