[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Next Mrs. Blackthorn needs rescan

Hi, Cindy. My mom has the book, so I'll work on it. It actually has an interesting plot, so I may end up liking this one. Btw, my mom gave me six other romances to work on that are BSO scans for romances rated good. She also gave me some books that complete some romance series that we have. Most of them are from the Love Inspired or Heartsong Presents lines. My mom is a member of a book club where she gets four Christian romances each month, and she's said that we can have them for scanning once she reads them. I think she's hoping to reform her geeky daughter who gets turned on by technology and who prefers watching the History Channel. My friends might start making bets to see if it'll work. (grin)

Monica Willyard

Grandma Cindy wrote:
I suspect she might, if she's a volunteer and can.
I'll  ask her and if she wants to, when you submit it
I'll tell her and she can download it. Thanks, Monica.

If she doesn't want to and your mother enjoyed it, and
no else takes it by the time I've finished my 5, I'll
take it. I like historical romances, but I've
validated some modern ones I've enjoyed, too, though
some haven't been that well written. smile

G.Cindy