[bksvol-discuss] The Midnight Club, will rescan.

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:43:44 -0700

Hello Robert,

I will get that one rescanned. Still need to get down to Office Depot and
get the binding cut.

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Level III

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)