[bksvol-discuss] Re: The July New York Times bestsellers

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:42:20 -0400

For me personally, if I know I could rescan a book and make it better, even
if it was just good and not fair, I'd do it. If I could make it an excellent
copy, I'd do it, and if it's a New York bestseller book, they want those to
be as good as they can make them. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM