[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Idea Behind Clubs

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:04:57 -0400

Dear Julia,

The nice lady's name  in the book Cloudy Jewel is Jewel.
Click this link to find it in the Bookshare collection.

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=32431

I had an aunt Jewel, too. Her hobby was creating new varieties of roses, There's also a singer named Jewel.

Always with love,

lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>