[bksvol-discuss] The Iceman Cometh -- Barbara

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 17:55:18 -0800 (PST)

I scanned the play, The Iceman Cometh by Eugene O'Neill. The Bookshare
collection has literary criticism about it which I validated but it doesn't
have the actual play. Unfortunately, the scanning is not good, plus the
characters speak with slang and dialect. Does anyone want to take the time to
validate it. I don't want to submit it if it is going to be rejected because of
the poor scanning quality. Probably, because the play has so much slang and
dialect a person with sight might have an easier time validating it since
running rank spelling on it would be insufficient. I am cleaning up the names
of the characters but that is all I have time to do. If no one wants to
validate it, I will keep it and just clean it up, little by little. For anyone
who loves O'Neill, he or she might enjoy this project. Let me know.

  Thanks!

Barbara