[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Hold discussion again.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:50:57 -0600

So, Roger, are you saying I should not be able to proof books I have bought
just because I cannot do them in 2 weeks?  That does not sound fair to me at
all.  I do not check out books to read, I only scan and proof, but far prefer
proofing to see the end product and ensure it is as complete as possible,
including paragraphing, something many blind people cannot do.  I have bought
many hard to find old series, and I think I have bought the right to proof my
own books.  If not, my services would be better used elsewhere...

Valerie