[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Hold discussion again.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 20:15:37 -0500

That is what I call responsible use of the hold system. It keeps the list from being clogged with holds. The simple fact is that if you are working as a team you could upload a book to the checkout list and someone could grab it within seconds. A hold would prevent that. But why have it sitting there for weeks?

"As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the world"
Virginia Woolf

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: