[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Hold discussion again.

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:02:15 -0600

Tracy, if you're bothered by holds that have been there for longer than two weeks, then I suggest you check directly with Carrie about them. If there isn't a reason behind the long-term hold, then I'm certain she'll be happy to release those books directly to you to proofread.

Her email address is: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>

Judy s.

Tracy Carcione wrote:
The likelihood of hold fors being on the Check Out page for six months or
year is virtually nill these days with the two week limit on them unless
someone takes action to extend them.

I would think so too, but I still some very old hold fors.  Have a gander
at pages 3 or 4 of the check-out list, and you'll see what I mean. Although I haven't hunted back to those pages for maybe 3 weeks. But I
saw some really old ones, after the 2-week, or is it a month? limit was
put in.