[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Hobbit returns!

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:40:46 -0700

Score one for the volunteers!

On 3/20/2012 4:30 PM, Carrie Karnos wrote:
Hi gang,

The volunteer and publisher copies of The Hobbit were both withdrawn, leaving us without the book and bereft. I worked out a way to return the volunteer copy of the book to the collection, since the publisher requested that we withdraw their copy. The Hobbit is now safely ensconced at http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/29782/.

Thanks for letting me know about this gap in the collection. If there are any other books that have vanished without being replaced by PQ books, please let me know.

Thanks! Carrie