[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Hobbit returns!

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:30:39 -0400

Okay, this is what I get for not reading all my email before responding. And here I was feeling so superior because I could find it and the rest of you couldn't.

On 3/20/2012 7:30 PM, Carrie Karnos wrote:
Hi gang,

The volunteer and publisher copies of The Hobbit were both withdrawn, leaving us without the book and bereft. I worked out a way to return the volunteer copy of the book to the collection, since the publisher requested that we withdraw their copy. The Hobbit is now safely ensconced at http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/29782/.

Thanks for letting me know about this gap in the collection. If there are any other books that have vanished without being replaced by PQ books, please let me know.

Thanks! Carrie