[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Higher Power of Lucky

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 19:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

Send an e-mail to me to let me know when it is on the Step 1 page. Thanks! The
librarian said that she is reading it, now, and that it is okay. She was not
thrilled about it.

  Barbara

"Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I scanned it but have been swamped with End of the Year stuff.

Will get it up probably Thursday!!!!!! Sorry, actually ave a Bunch of stuff
to go up, a few requests that people asked for, and some I edited.

But please if you are willing to edit Higher Power I for one would be really
happy.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx