From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 1:08 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: The Golden Hawk by Frank Yerby

Sue said...
Well, me again, responding to my own message.  I downloaded this book to
have a look at it.  I do want to read it.  But if, after looking at it I
feel rejection is in order, I will reject it.

*** Sue, why would you reject this book, unless you are willing to rescan
it?  Cindy said she would work on the book after she caught up with the
Princess books.  why would you undermine the work she has done and reject
the book, especially if you weren't going to rescan it?  Shouldn't Cindy be
able to make that choice for herself, whether or not she wants to work on
the book?
Amber
Book blog:
consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx