From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 5:11 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: The Golden Hawk by Frank Yerby

Hi, Sue.

No, to tell you the truth I haven't even looked at it.
I keep putting it at the end of my list of books to
validate, replacing it as other requests come up,
because it had been rejected out of hand. Take a look
at it and feel free to validate it if you want to and
can. If you need help with any pages of anything
hopefully I can get the book and send you what you
need. My libraries have the 1948 dial edition, but if
that edition is different we can still find whatever
text you need.

smile--this is another reason I haven't gotten to the
book. In addition to taking books that need sight and
the P.D books, I put the supplying of pages and
missing text before all else, as that gets those books
into the collection faster.

G.Cindy