To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 10:37 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] The Gallo Search

Has anyone contacted engineering regarding Gallo not showing up in the author combo box? I like the new feature, and think it will be most helpful, especially for those books that are being submitted uncategorized. However, I believed that the author combo box in the modify your results section should show all the authors in the search. It obviously is not, based on the search for Gallo. I would encourage us to use the contact form on Bookshare to inform engineering of any issues we're having with the search.

Melissa