[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Fair List --and Spanish-language books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 23:42:44 -0700 (PDT)

Great. Thank you, Jake. When I finish with the books I
have from the download list I'll start taking Fair
books to fix. Maybe I'll alternate.

A number of Spanish-language books, both originals and
translations of books written in English, were added
to the collection yesterday. I noticed that a lot of
them are rated Fair, so perhaps several of you who are
fluent in Spanish might take and fix some of them
occasionally.

Cindy