[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Diplomat's Wife

Hi, Debby.

I'm afraid I misled you, and I apologize. I looked last night and couldn't find
it either, anywhere. I looked on the being-scanned list and saw that I had
noted that it was available for proofing.
Usually, when someone posts that they've submitted a book I check the checkout
list before noting that the book is available for proofing. Either Pam had said
it was available for proofing and I didn't check myself or I  mistook Pam's
note that it was ready for proofing to mean that it was actually available for
proofing and so I crossed off the book on the list and made that note.
Henceforth I'll check the checkout list myself before making notes on the
being-scanned list.
I just did check the checkout List and it is there now with a hold for
Deborah H. Did you let Shannon know that they wanted to proof it, or did you
merely offer here on the list? and were willing to proof rather than really
wanted to in particular?
to let that pers
When you particularly want to proof a  book that someone has sid they're going
to scane, it's a good to ask that person to put a hold on the book.

Anyway, I do apologize for being the cause of your wasting your time last night
looking at all those pages.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: