From: "Debby Franson" <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 10:57 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] The Diplomat's Wife

Hi!

There was a request for someone to proofread a book that was ready for
proofing called "The Diplomat's Wife" by Pam Jenoff and I offered to proof
it.  I find the title on the books being scanned list, but not on any of
the pages where a book can be checked out.  I searched for the title on all
of the pages as well as going to the D's after hitting the title link. Is
it too early to show up on the checkout list, or what?  I just figured it
wouldn't be announced on the mailing list until it was ready to be checked
out.

Debby

--
Enjoy what you have rather than desiring what you don't have. Just dreaming
about nice things is meaningless; it is like chasing the