[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Diplomat's Wife

As a matter of fact, they are frequently announced on this list even before
they have been ordered and scanning has not even started. You will just
have to wait for it.

                  "If you don't stand for something you will fall for
anything.
" Malcolm X

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] The Diplomat's Wife
Date:
10/31/2009 12:58:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi!

There was a request for someone to proofread a book that was ready for
proofing called "The Diplomat's Wife" by Pam Jenoff and I offered to proof
it.  I find the title on the books being scanned list, but not on any of
the pages where a book can be checked out.  I searched for the title on all

of the pages as well as going to the D's after hitting the title link. Is
it too early to show up on the checkout list, or what?  I just figured it
wouldn't be announced on the mailing list until it was ready to be checked
out.

Debby

--
Enjoy what you have rather than desiring what you don't have. Just dreaming

about nice things is meaningless; it is like chasing the
wind.--Ecclesiastes 6:9 NLT