[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Deadliest Denial

Thanks, Cindy!
Megan

In a message dated 6/7/2009 3:31:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx writes:

O.K.  I'll delete your name, Georgina,  from the being scanned list as
proofer  and replace it with Meg's

Cindy

Wish List (i.e.,  books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available  at sites below

Wish List:  https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List

Books Being  Scanned List: