[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Crystal Rose

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:07:15 -0700 (PDT)

It seems to be a problem with something else, I think Bob said transference to
Daisy. I didn't see any smart quotes in the pages I scanned and validated for
you; they were all straight quotes.

But if you're blind, how would you know if the quotation marks are smart or
straight? And can't the reader globally replace the A with nothing and then
read without a problem? Why does it have to be returned to the download list?
Anyway, if it is, Put a hold for me, Carrie, if you will, and I'll either
replace them with nothing or, if if they are instead of straight quotes rather
than along with them, as in Butterfly, I'll globally replace.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/