[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Clue of the Velvet Mask

  • From: Em Rose <uvabookworm27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:34:03 -0500

Between the four of us, plus whomever else wants to join, I think we could
make a big dent in the Nancy Drew collection.  It's something I've been
working on in-between other projects, although its gone very slowly.

Do we want to start an official campaign?  I have a list of the Nancy Drew
books (all incarnations) and have noted which are in the collection.  I'd
be happy to post that somewhere so we could sign up for books to scan and
proof.

Thoughts?

Em