[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Clue of the Velvet Mask

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:20:37 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Sister Dolores!

I think the secret is to pick what you will also enjoy and have us develop a
rhythm.  I am all for exhausting free resources (libraries) first, and then
looking at acquiring.  Jamie Yates and Em Rose have access to giant library
sytems, but both have full time jobs as well.  Asking which they cannot get now
would be a good starting place with Nancy Drew.  I would love help on my older
orphan series, but they may be too hard to get.  Otherwise, filling in Hardy
Boys gaps and Doug and others can help would be great off my list.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: