[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Check Out List

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:19:07 -0800

I don't remember the exact time but I do recall reporting it a few days before Christmas last year, and the again this year if you want I can try again and keep track?

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti--