[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Broker--strengths and weaknesses

Mary

It's experiences such as yours which has me leaning on the side of caution
and not allowing automated stripping when using K1K.
Yes, it may bother some that they get too much header junk; but I am of
the belief that they would be even more annoyed if the book they
downloaded was so cleaned up that it took away common identifiers and
reference points.
A system such as BookShare cannot bring perfection.
And when we complain, we ought to remember that it was not that long ago
that we would have had no book at all.