[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Broker--strengths and weaknesses

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:31:38 -0500

Pratik,
OK, it's there. The file name is just the date it was scanned 1/13/05. Thanks.

________________________ Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D. Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>