[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Book on the Checkout List the Longest

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:45:38 -0500

Actually, Gwen, I think that problem has been repaired. If you still have the corrected file and it is still on the checkout list I would suggest that you check it out again and try uploading it without changing the publisher or anything else that you didn't on your first try. If it still doesn't work then try removing the publisher and making a note of it in the comments field.

_     _      _

"I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white,
black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family,
there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human
being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and
with another human being.... The worst form of a human being, I believe, is
one who judges another human being by the color of his skin."
Malcolm X

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: