[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Bishop in the West Wing

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:54:24 -0600

My first thought would be others.

Melissa

gail johnson wrote:
book: The Bishop in the West Wing

by ANDREW M. GREELEY

Does anyone know what the following text might mean"

Otrtfts

text:I noted a group of men in bomb removal clothes clustering around the North Portico, one of whose colonnades was black.
You won't find anything, I advised them silently.
Otrtfts were spraying the portico and the lawn in front of it with some magic liquid, which presumably was to retard the fire that wasn't burning.

You won't find anything, I advised them silently.
!!!